newest alphabet art:
This is what I’ve been working on lately. I’m going to make one collage for each letter. Then, once I’m done with all the letters, I want to print a book of them for Raina! … So far, I did the letters: R, F, G, B, Z, and S. I plan on doing A next.
I’ve been wanting to create some design resources to share with all of you. Brushes, textures, et cetera. I’m working on some new brushes, but for now, I’d like to share these brushes that I made a few years ago. New (and better!) brushes soon.
Dots (20 brushes) – Download
Dot Boxes (10 brushes) – Download
Grunge Boxes (12 brushes) – Download
Stars (10 brushes) – Download
Stripes (20 brushes) – Download
Tiny Text 01 (15 brushes) – Download
Tiny Text 02 (20 brushes) – Download
Tiniest Text (20 brushes) – Download
The picture above is an old photo that I came across recently. From 2003-ish, perhaps? I really can’t recall. So what is up, buttercup? As for me, the way things have been currently:
• Stressing out over baby names. I really can’t believe how hard it is to decide on a girl name. Did I mention? – We already had a boy name picked out (Lincoln!), and that was uber-easy to decide on. But this girl name thing? Impossible.
• Chadu & I made cupcakes a few days ago! It was the first time that either of us has ever attempted to make cupcakes. And they turned out perfectly! Pictures yay:
• Speaking of cupcakes, I got the most adorable hair clip in the mail from Kelsi. Go check out her website, she’s selling even more cute hair clips here.
• I’ve been obsessed with the Alice: Madness Returns video game. I don’t play video games, myself, but I’ve been watching Chadu play it.
• Finally! I made my first digital art journal since January! Making digital journals is truly my most favourite thing to do in the world. I wish I would make time to do it more often!
• Other tidbits of excitement: I’m going to be exchanging artist trading cards with the lovely Erica of star-stuff.net! I’ve never made an artist trading card before. I’m looking forward to creating some! ♦ Being re-inspired by the work of Eduardo Recife. I discovered his art years upon years ago and it’s still one of my biggest inspirations ever. ♦ I’m taking part in The Summer Sessions, started by Magen Toole of eonism.net. Check it out soon, it’ll be starting next month. ♦ Random pictures, ahoy:
My birthday was pretty swell! My boyfriend made me a cheesecake & my best friend/sister-in-law made me a chocolate-frosted yellow cake. (I am the girl with the most cake!) I bought myself a new pair of glasses (which I took far too many pictures of!). I played Scrabble. & I got some cute presents!